ZMMTV-BBS - TV & Drama Community

We're All Villains- God Help Anyone Who Messes With Us

ShortMax · English · Theater: ShortMax, Lang: English, Genre: Action ·

We're All Villains- God Help Anyone Who Messes With Us

Theater: ShortMax  |  Language: English  |  NEW

Synopsis

I've been trouble my whole life.
At sixteen, I sat at a family dinner.
My stepbrother slid his hand onto my thigh under the table, squeezed, and started moving higher.
I told him to stop.
He laughed.
So I picked up a steak knife and stabbed it straight through his hand into the table.
At twenty, my stepmother tried to forge my father's will and cut me out.
I broke into her lawyer's office, took the documents, and burned them in front of her.
Then I beat her so badly she couldn't leave the house for two weeks.
After that, I was the crazy one.
The psycho.
Nobody wanted me until I was twenty-eight and the Morett

Episodes (7)

EP 1   EP 2   EP 3   EP 4   EP 5   EP 6   EP 7

Watch & Promotions

About this drama