ZMMTV-BBS - TV & Drama Community

Lay a Hand on Her and Burn

GoodShort · English · Theater: GoodShort, Lang: English ·

Lay a Hand on Her and Burn

Theater: GoodShort  |  Language: English  |  NEW

Synopsis

"On the day of my engagement party, my mother and I were sitting in the car when my fiance's secretary suddenly sent me a video.

In it, she had a middle-aged woman by the hair, slapping her across the face again and again.“Selena, you gold-digging trash! Did you really think getting engaged to Don Declan meant your mother could sneak into his house and steal?”

Another slap landed.The woman's face was already grotesquely swollen.“Typical backwoods behavior. Always grabbing at things that don't belong to you. As Declan's secretary, I'm handling this filthy thief on his behalf.”She believed that the woman she had grabbed was my mother.But beside me, my mother was adjusting her necklace in her compact mirror.

Frowning, I replayed the video.The sharp cheekbones. The immaculate chignon. And the mole on her ear.Oh my God. That was Madam Brooks,my future mother-in-law,Declan's mother!"

Episodes (5)

EP 1   EP 2   EP 3   EP 4   EP 5

Watch & Promotions

About this drama