
Theater: ShortMax | Language: English | NEW
Synopsis
The girl who stole my boyfriend is my biggest fan. She just doesn't know it.
At school, I'm invisible Avery. On the runway, I'm AVA—the supermodel behind the black veil. My ex says I'll never belong in his world. His new girlfriend can't wait to meet her idol at a gala. Neither knows I'm the host. But one dangerously charming photographer is getting too close to my secret. When the veil comes off, who will still love the girl beneath it?
Episodes (7)
EP 1 EP 2 EP 3 EP 4 EP 5 EP 6 EP 7
Watch & Promotions
- Drama Direct Link Pin it in the comments; opens this drama in the app
- App Promo Link Put it on your profile; opens the app
- Search this code in the ShortMax app:
cea457Open ShortMax → Search code → Find the title