
Theater: ReelShort | Language: English
Synopsis
I was the one getting married, yet my sister was the one trying on wedding dresses with my groom.
Whenever my sister approved a wedding detail, my fiancé agreed with a smile. My opinion as the bride meant nothing. Every time I objected, they silenced me with the same story: she saved me when I was poisoned as a child. “Everything I do is for you, yet somehow I’m the villain.”
I turned away and accepted my father’s offer to return to the pack, take over as Alpha, and marry a more suitable mate.
Episodes (9)
EP 1 EP 2 EP 3 EP 4 EP 5 EP 6 EP 7 EP 8 EP 9
Watch & Promotions
- Drama Direct Link Pin it in the comments; opens this drama in the app
- App Promo Link Put it on your profile; opens the app
- Search this code in the ReelShort app:
5073795Open ReelShort → Search code → Find the title