ZMMTV-BBS - TV & Drama Community

Strawberry Lipstick From Another Woman

ReelShort · English · Theater: ReelShort, Lang: English, Genre: Playing Dumb ·

Strawberry Lipstick From Another Woman

Theater: ReelShort  |  Language: English

Synopsis

For fifteen years, I bled for my husband, a ruthless Mafia Don, helping him build his syndicate from the ground up.

But on our anniversary, I found a cheap strawberry lip balm in his armored car. That was when I discovered he was having an affair with a civilian secretary, and she was pregnant with his heir.

"He sees you as an unbreachable fortress, and her as someone who needs his protection."

I didn't cry, and I didn't beg him to stay.

I left my cheap copper wire wedding ring on his pillow, drafted a severance demand to take half of his laundered assets, and booked my own first-class ticket to Europe.

This time, I was going to see the snow for myself.

Episodes (9)

EP 1   EP 2   EP 3   EP 4   EP 5   EP 6   EP 7   EP 8   EP 9

Watch & Promotions

About this drama