ZMMTV-BBS - TV & Drama Community

Fresh Out of Prison, I Ruled the Underworld

GoodShort · English · Theater: GoodShort, Lang: English ·

Fresh Out of Prison, I Ruled the Underworld

Theater: GoodShort  |  Language: English  |  NEW

Synopsis

"After serving three years in prison, I’m finally found by my fiancée, Zoe, in an underground fight club. She punches me, insults my scars, and demands that I return home to apologize to Ronald—the man she believes I framed.
She has no idea what prison turned me into—or what Ronald really did.
Three years ago, on the night of our engagement, he drugged me and sold me at a black-market auction. I was stripped of my dignity and became the laughingstock of the city.
But the greatest betrayal wasn’t Ronald’s.
The person who signed the papers selling me was Zoe herself"

Episodes (5)

EP 1   EP 2   EP 3   EP 4   EP 5

Watch & Promotions

About this drama